Helios’s HyperCal Cream is prepared from organically grown tinctures of Calendula and Hypericum flowers.
Known for their antiseptic and pain relieving qualities, organically grown Hypericum and Calendula are combined to create a beautiful healing topical application traditionally used for the symptomatic treatment of painful cuts, grazes, bites and stings, especially to nerve rich parts of the body.
Helios Creams are fabulous. They feel luscious and they work like a dream. They have been meticulously produced in the UK by Britain’s leading homeopathic pharmacy using only the finest quality organic tinctures and natural plant-based ingredients.
Helios creams are made using natural ingredients. They do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives or petroleum derivatives and are not tested on animals.
- Aqua (purified water)
- Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol (naturally derived from coconut fatty alcohol)
- Sorbitan stearate (a compound derived from simple sugars and fatty acids)
- Butyrospermum parkii (sheer butter)
- Sucrose cocoate (a natural soap derived from sugar beets and coconut oil)
- Xanthan gum (plant derived gum thickener)
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract)
- Daucus carota (wild carrot)
- Organically grown tinctures of Calendula and Hypericum
There are no essential oils in this cream.
Helios creams have not been tested on animals and do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives, sodium laurel sulphates or petroleum derivatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and gentle enough for the most delicate skin.
Massage gently into affected area 2-3 times a day or as required.
Please log in to leave a review of a product you have purchased. Thank you.