This cream contains Graphites and a tincture of organically grown flowers of Calendula, both of which are traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of sore, cracked or broken skin.
Helios Creams are fabulous. They feel luscious and they work like a dream. They have been meticulously produced in the UK by Britain’s leading homeopathic pharmacy using only the finest quality organic tinctures and natural plant-based ingredients.
Helios creams are made using natural ingredients. They do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives or petroleum derivatives and are not tested on animals.
- Aqua (purified water)
- Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol (naturally derived from coconut fatty alcohol)
- Sorbitan stearate (a compound derived from simple sugars and fatty acids)
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)
- Sucrose cocoate (a natural soap derived from sugar beets and coconut oil)
- Xanthan gum (plant derived gum thickener) – Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract)
- Daucus carota (wild carrot)
- Graphites and organically grown tincture of Calendula
- There are no essential oils in this cream
Helios creams have not been tested on animals and do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives, sodium laurel sulphates or petroleum derivatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and gentle enough for the most delicate skin.
Massage gently into affected area 2-3 times a day or as required.
Please log in to leave a review of a product you have purchased. Thank you.
Prudence (verified owner) –
I have had an undiagnosed rash on my leg for awhile. I tried various remedies and creams including some pharmaceuticals. I received some relief from the itching, but no real improvement until I tried the Graphites and Calendula Cream. I am on my way to healing!
That’s lovely to hear it’s helping your body to heal Prudence 😊
Amanda Winfree (verified owner) –
I have been having eczema issues with my hands and the healing process was long and brutal after I had an inflammation and no lotions helped me. I started using this cream a couple months ago and I am soooo beyond grateful for the relief this cream brings. My healing process is much quicker and bearable with this cream.
It does itch initially when I put the cream on, but if I restrain myself from itching my skin it really does help.
That’s lovely to hear Amanda … here’s wishing you continued healing
Warm wishes, Miranda