Helios Tea Tree cream contains the finest quality Australian Tea Tree oil, renowned for its antiseptic and antifungal properties. Traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of minor cuts, abrasions, acne and fungal skin complaints. Tea Tree oil contains a number of powerful compounds (like terpinen-4-ol) that are known to fight off fungi, bacteria, viruses and insects.
Helios Creams are deliciously soothing and healing. They have been meticulously produced in Europe by Britain’s leading homeopathic pharmacy using only the finest quality organic tinctures and natural plant-based ingredients.
Helios creams have not been tested on animals and do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives, sodium laurel sulfates or petroleum derivatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and gentle enough for the most delicate skin.
- Aqua (purified water)
- Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil)
- Cetearyl alcohol (naturally derived from coconut fatty alcohol)
- Sorbitan stearate (a compoundå derived from simple sugars and fatty acids)
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)
- Sucrose cocoate (a natural soap derived from sugar beets and coconut oil)
- Xanthan gum (plant derived gum thickener)
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract)
- Daucus carota (wild carrot)
- Citrus grandis (grapefruit essential oil)
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil)
Helios creams have not been tested on animals and do not contain lanolin, artificial preservatives, sodium laurel sulphates or petroleum derivatives. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and gentle enough for the most delicate skin.
Massage gently into affected area 2-3 times a day or as required.
Please log in to leave a review of a product you have purchased. Thank you.
There are no reviews yet.