- First aid in healing minor wounds such as cuts and grazes.
- Effective antiseptic – protects against skin infections.
- Soothes and heals burns including sunburn, scalds and radiation burns.
- Relieves redness, stinging, itching and swelling from skin irritations including insect bites, all kinds of rashes, fungal infections and more.
- Nourishes dry, rough, cracked or peeling skin.
- Veterinary uses include rashes and hot spots on dogs.
This unique calendula and manuka honey healing and moisturizing cream is an incredible all-purpose skin cream for everything from rashes and insect bites to gardener’s hands and diaper rash. And everything in between. Many of our customers use it as a daily moisturizer and hand cream.
Contains antiseptic Calendula officinalis plus moisturizers Shea Butter, Coconut, Avocado and Neem Oils – and Manuka Honey, Manuka Oil and Aloe Vera. 70% certified organic ingredients.
7 Cream contains no parabens, mineral oil, lanolin, propylene glycol, EDTA, SLS, Phthalate, BHT or synthetic fragrances or colors.
Special! Additional 10% discount on 6 or more tubes
Use this discount code on checking out: 1047
The key 7 ingredients are designed to nourish, heal and protect:
- Shea butter
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Neem oil
- Aloe vera extract
- Calendula extract
- Manuka honey
This is a synergistic, proprietary formula with fabulous, therapeutic properties.
There are a number of inactive ingredients to prevent the oils from going rancid, prevent separation and mold formation and allow the oils and water to combine (emulsify). See photo for full details.
The high concentration of herbal extracts and oils and the lack of artificial/chemical fragrances/perfumes means there is a noticeable aroma when first applying it which fairly quickly wears off.
Apply to affected area’s 1-4 times daily for up to a week
- As with any skin cream it is advisable to test on a small area before widespread use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use for longer than one week unless directed by your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before use in cases of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, 3rd degree burns.
- Stop use if conditions persist or get worse or skin irritation occurs.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 1.6 × 1.6 in|
Please log in to leave a review of a product you have purchased. Thank you.