Click here for customer testimonials.
- First aid in healing minor wounds such as cuts and grazes.
- Effective antiseptic – protects against skin infections.
- Soothes and heals burns including sunburn, scalds and radiation burns.
- Relieves redness, stinging, itching and swelling from skin irritations including insect bites, all kinds of rashes, fungal infections and more.
- Nourishes dry, rough, cracked or peeling skin.
- Veterinary uses include rashes and hot spots on dogs.
Joy Medders (verified owner) –
Thanks to a suggestion from my wonderful daughter in law, I recently tried Seven Cream for my radiation burn. I was about ten days out from my last treatment and extremely miserable with very tight, sore, and painful skin that was starting to peel. I had tried several creams such as Eucerin, Dermasil, Phytoplex, and prescription 2.5% hydrocortisone cream. I used the Seven cream a couple of times the day I received it and the next morning I was amazed at the improvement in my skin. After about three days use 3-4 times daily, my skin was almost completely healed. I had ordered several tubes, and I shared with family members who were equally impressed with how this cream healed their dry, cracked hands. I also shared with another radiation therapy friend who said, “Thank you for that cream!! Feels like silk and it’s made a huge difference!” Thank you for selling this wonderful, healing cream. I am going to take this, along with the Miranda Castro scar and healing cream to each of my doctors. Thanks to both these products, my skin is back to normal. I love these creams!